> I'd like to use ldb, but I'm having problems downloading certain files from
> the website:
> Both the gzipped paper and the ldb Reference Manual don't unzip properly -
	They were not zipped, but gzipped.  That's the problem.  I am
building a zip version of those files.  They will be available in a few
minutes from now!

> even though the files are large enough to hold the text files, winzip shows
> them as being empty.  The ldb distribution itself worked fine.  Has anyone
	I am surprised that it worked fine!  It was developed for Lua 2.3
and almost anything was updated since Lua 3.1, as you can see at the "News"
section of the page...

> else had these problems?  Does anyone have an unzipped ldb Reference Manual
> they can send me?
	I was doing some improvements since the beggining of 1999 when I
realized that nobody was using it and with the new debug API it will become
quite unusefull...  Anyway I can give any help if you want!

	Tomas