> btw, thanks for pointing out the way tolua is wrongly mapping global
variables,
> I will fix it following lhf suggestion.

Great.

I noticed that the makefile now has defines for number type, could this facility
be extended to tolua (ie. last time I looked there are (double) castings
everywhere (declaration.lua, array.lua ...) eg. in the package file you could
specify the number type?

(Is tolua Lua 4.0 compliant? - Sorry haven't checked)

Cheers,
Nick.