I use float as well, havent needed double yet. Erm, could tolua be modified as
well, double is hard coded into that everywhere. It's a great tool just have
that one niggle!

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ralf HECKHAUSEN" <RHeckhau@frequentis.com>
To: "Multiple recipients of list" <lua-l@tecgraf.puc-rio.br>
Sent: Tuesday, April 18, 2000 2:23 PM
Subject: Re: number question

> This would be also my favorite solution, having two independent number types.
My software floating point emulation slows down the execution unacceptable, but
I need double numbers to make use of LuaOrb. I am just in the process of doing
an implementation of integer numbers through tag methods on userdata, but I
wonder what will be the costs of it compared with a direct long number type.