> It sounds like you'd be better off using a table to contain each
> function and all the argument
> information you want.
I think the original poster did want to find out which functions
were added, without a registration system, and I think this table
would count as a registration system. But indeed, it would be
much simpler to do that...

To the original poster:
Or, without registration again, why not impose a naming convention,
a little like C++ name decoration, which adds characters to a
function name based on the parameters it expects...
Would this be too cumbersome ? And it looks like the beginnings
of registration too...

--
Lyrian