On Sat 18 Mar, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo wrote:

> We, the Lua team, have periodic meetings in which we mostly discuss what to
> *remove* from Lua (without breaking anything) rather than what to add!
> --lhf

Here, at last, some wisdom. There is so much good software that
could be even better with fewer features. There are popular
M*cr*s*ft products with user interfaces that make the cockpit
of a Jumbo Jet look like child's play. Please do not be seduced
into making Lua bigger for the sake of fashion.
--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@wraith.u-net.com) or (gavinw@sussex.ac.uk)
Home page: http://www.wraith.u-net.com/