Max Gilead wrote:
 >> I have started recently working with such an IDE for Java

   Is it a Java-specific tool, or a general purpose editor with syntax
recognition features?  If general purpose, do you have any idea if it can
it be made to recognize Lua syntax?

   I'm am currently just an ounce of motivation away from implementing a
syntax highlighter, via a simple scanner, but had NO plans to do actual
syntax checking.  It's an interesting idea though, thanks.  Hmm, I wonder
how much of the Lua source I'd have to mess with in order to get it to do
just a lex/parse for me and return an error in a form that I could use to
highlight the error in an editor?

   Cheers,

   Dave