Does anyone have information on the use of Lua in Baldur's gate?
A Web search gave only 2 pages (plus some 5 usenet messages):

 http://www.geocities.com/ResearchTriangle/Lab/6124/ScriptCompiler.html
 http://hem2.passagen.se/eddy1/gamehack/baldur.html

but none of these are "official".

I'm trying to get as many entries in our projets page
 http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/uses.html
but our impression is that there are many more uses of Lua around that
we don't know about.
Please, send your entries! Use the form at
 http://www.tecgraf.puc-rio.br/lua/uses-form.html

(I doubt that this plea will make any real difference, because I doubt that
most Lua users are actually in this list, but I'm desperate :-)
Anyway, it will be much easier to support Lua if we can show our sponsors that
Lua is widely used. So we need all the info we can get.)

Thanks.
--lhf