Cool idea, I'm sure it will come in handy.

There is one minor bug in the code as shown:

HANDLE  Console = CreateConsoleScreenBuffer( ... );

Should read:

Console = CreateConsoleScreenBuffer( ... );

IE you really wanted to use the global "Console" variable, not create
another local variable.

As for repositioning the window, you can do a FindWindow on the caption "Lua
Console" and then a SetWindowPos on the HWND you get back.  Not the most
elegant solution, but I doubt there's a better one.

Regards,
ashley

:: stuff snipped::