Is there any documentation explaining in more detail the
new functionality and how to use them ?
Also, I would appreciate it if details were provided about what
needed to get changed to fix the 2 bugs mentioned.
I have made substantial changes to the source and would
save myself a lot of time if I knew how to incorporate these
fixes.

Thanks
--
Supratik