[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: tolua 3.2 and tklua 2.1
- From: Waldemar Celes <celes@...>
- Date: Thu, 29 Jul 1999 18:43:32 -0400
New version of tolua and tklua are now available.
The new tolua version (3.2) introduces the following features:
- Support for arrays as variables and struct/class fields;
- Support for embedded Lua code;
- New utility functions: cast and takeownership;
- Option to create the corresponding header file of the binding code;
- New "close" package function;
- Fixed bug on cloning objects in C++;
- Fixed bug on enum and struct parsing.
The new version of tklua (2.1) does not include any new feature.
It is being released for compatibility with the new lua and tolua