At 22:44 5/27/99 -0300, you wrote:
>of two "instances" of Lua.  You can even load up the tool .DLL explicitly
>rather than linking to it... I did that with our tools so I could take them
>out at ship time.

ah... you could also put all your cheat code in a seperate dll (and don't
ship it ofcourse)

well that's another advantage of using runtime loading of dlls. also the
fact that if you need to "fix" things you would be able to install a few
new dlls instead of having a 4 MB executable that needs to be distributed
(as in the Baldur's Gate patch).

btw... Bret, are you currently working on a game? (very offtopic I know)

Jeroen