> I'd really like to use Lua as an embedded "glue" language for Windows CE
> devices, but the prospect of inspecting every line of unfamiliar code for
> Unicode support just gives me the shivers!  :-)

I've got Lua 3.1 running on Windows CE, but only using 8 bit characters
internally and converting to/from Unicode for Windows CE API calls.

I was going to make this available when I've had more time to tidy it up (I
don't know when that will be) but if you'd like it I can email you a copy.

Julian Back