At 01:10 PM 4/26/99 , you wrote:
>> I'd really like to use Lua as an embedded "glue" language for Windows CE
>> devices, but the prospect of inspecting every line of unfamiliar code for
>> Unicode support just gives me the shivers!  :-)

>UTF is not an option?

CE APIs are (mostly) militantly Unicode.  Opening a file, for example,
requires a Unicode file name.  The vast majority of places where one would
ordinarily see char* in the footprint require wchar* in CE.

--
Michael T. Richter    <mtr@ottawa.com>    http://www.igs.net/~mtr/
          PGP Key: http://www.igs.net/~mtr/pgp-key.html