Tomas Guisasola Gorham wrote:
>         Great!  I was thinking...  Why don't you become the responsible
> for the debugger?  I'm not using it anymore...  I'm planning a debugger
> made in Lua to work with CGILua, which is the system I use at work!  What
> do you think?

Well I think the big question here is if there is any bodywho is
interessed in a debugger for Lua - and in what shape?

Quick Poll: (please answer everybody!)

1. Are you using ldb (And how)?:
2. Are you interessed in a debugger for Lua ?:
3. What functionality whould you want from a Lua Debugger ?:

Erik