Am Mi., 26. Juli 2023 um 12:37 Uhr schrieb 云风 Cloud Wu <cloudwu@gmail.com>:
> Using a pointer in the struct TString to refer the string memory, so
> that the constant strings in the precompiled binary code can be put into ROM.

Thank you for fast answer... .

Just I would hope to come around doing such quite basic things to Lua code... .

So you think, that after loading a Lua code file, the complete
pre-compiled code is saved to some string object / or several string
objects?

... just then obviously I any way have only some possibility to come
around "extensive RAM usage for larger Lua files", if I use
precompiled Lua code?