From: "Eero Pajarre" <epajarre@koti.soon.fi>
> I have also thought the documentation/example issue and I think
> that at least on the lowest level it is an advantage if the usage
> resembles the C++ bindings. I guess it would be possible to
> layer higher lever stuff on that kind of interface.

Ah... kind of a low-level binding from C++ to Lua and a high-level wrapper
around that written in Lua. That could very well be a good way to
'bootstrap' in the beginning, and build on that later.
One might even expose only the higher-level Lua layer to end-users, and
later do the bindings directly using that 'API'...

-Martin