On Fri, Sep 14, 2012 at 5:37 AM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:

> I know this is a can of worms, but it would be interesting to have some
> kind of a list of "highlights". Most people won't be impressed if Lua is
> being used by 200 unknown applications, but will be surprised to know
> that Lua is being used in a few very popular ones.

Hi, Roberto,

Would you please take a look at the new intro on the web page to see
if it scratches your itch or needs further improvement?
<https://sites.google.com/site/marbux/home/where-lua-is-used>.

For others--

The What's New section is now sorted by category.

I've added 3DMLW Platform to the Image Processing section but didn't
start a new What's New sub-section for that minor update.

Best regards,

Paul