Petite Abeille wrote in
 <BDB2590C-A373-4A14-AAA0-B7DFD061B338@gmail.com>:
 |> On Jul 31, 2023, at 19:50, Jonathan Goble <jcgoble3@gmail.com> wrote:
 |>
 |> from at a gas station
 |
 |People still burn fossil fuel in 2023?! Ouch.

just be lucky that the massive infrastructural changes necessary
to get electrical cars and their multi-hundred-kilo batteries
going (instead of switching to fuel cells and upgrading current
gas stations, but maybe with less than 1000 horsepower, at least
for a longer time) are not counted against their footprint.
(This fuell cell vision was _my_ (as a young dumb idiot from the
suburb that is) thing by the end of the 80s/beginning of the 90s
already, btw.  It just went out of sight due to all the SUVs!)

 --End of <BDB2590C-A373-4A14-AAA0-B7DFD061B338@gmail.com>

--steffen