> [No apologies for top-posting or for paragraph-length lines. The world has m$

If you're OK with your mail being read only by people who have thus
"moved on", that's fine.  With that level of rudeness, I know *I* sure
am disinclined to read anything further you write.  (Yes, I consider it
rude.  See my blah post of 2012-09-26, available at
http://ftp.rodents-montreal.org/mouse/blah/2012-09-26-1.html, or more
precisely the last few paragraphs of the text file linked to from the
post, for why I think so.  Being entirely unapologetic doesn't help.)

> Some of us even do our mail on telephones these days, where
> fixed-length email lines turn into visual mess.

The tools you choose to use are, well, your choice - but when you make
a choice, you are also choosing its consequences.

/~\ The ASCII				  Mouse
\ / Ribbon Campaign
 X  Against HTML		mouse@rodents-montreal.org