There are a number of OpenGL bindings:
- [G&RT] (5.1) - a Geometry and Rendering Toolkit, provides a Lua binding for Pixar's Render
- [IrrLua] (5.0/5.1) - a Lua binding for [Irrlicht], the free (zlib-licensed) cross-platform 3D engine.
- [Lugre] (5.1) - a Lua binding for [OGRE], the free (LGPL-licensed) cross-platform 3D engine. Uses OpenAL and [FMOD] for sound.
- [LfwOgre]  (5.1) - a wrapper binding OGRE with LfW.
- [GLua] (5.1) - a library with classes and functions useful for scripting OpenGL applications, particularly prototyping GLSL shaders. Pure Lua.
- [LuaScene/LuaTut] (5.1) - a simple OpenGL/GLUT scripting tutorial. Contains 38 examples from the first 10 chapters of OpenGL Redbook implemented in Lua.
- [Doris] (5.0) - a small OpenGL scripting runtime bundled with GLUT, GLUI, and Lua
Socket. Can serve as a tool for learning 3D graphics and experimenting with OpenGL.
- [Glush] (5.1) - OpenGL Lua Shell. Provides a simple standalone scripting environment as well as a require-able C library.
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited October 8, 2020 5:44 pm GMT (diff)