This is an index of the Lua universe on Mac OS Classic. Please also take a look at Lua on Mac OS X MacOsxLua
Distributions, uses and tips are listed here
Binaries and native builds
* [Mac Lua] - Power Macintosh version of the Lua 3.2 stand-alone application built by [Jon Kleiser]
* [MacLua] - Carbon version of Lua 5.0 and Lua 5.1, works on Mac OS 9 and Mac OS X
* [LuaPlugin] - Lua Plugin is a REALbasic plugin that allows execution of Lua scripts from within a REALbasic app.. Binary and source available
* [Stella] -Stella is a Lua development environment for Mac OS.
* [LuaLeo] - Lua 3.1 implemented on top of [Leonardo IDE] , a C Programming Environment for
Reversible Execution and Software Visualization.
There is an effort to port Lua 5 on top of the new iteration [Leonardo Computing Environment] - The Leonardo Computing Environment (LCE) project aims to integrate different software visualization and program development techniques in a unified framework.
RecentChanges · preferences
edit · history
Last edited July 26, 2010 11:41 pm GMT (diff)