[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Suggestion : Built-in tuple type , was : packed structures
- From: Spar <developspartv@...>
- Date: Fri, 5 Nov 2021 17:29:28 +0300
I have 2 doubts about the tuple idea:
- Can we make it more efficient than metatables?
- Do we need additional implicit system after metatables?
On 5 Nov 2021, 16:45 +0300, 云风 <email@example.com>, wrote:
在 2021年11月5日，20:11，Spar <firstname.lastname@example.org> 写道：
So just strict typing. That could be done with metatables.
It’s about performance as original thread disscused.