Heads up to everyone, I made a small release of lua-http yesterday.
lua-http is a library that hopes to provide all HTTP operations you
should ever need.
In addition to all the low-level parsing and serialising operations
you might expect,
lua-http provides high level interfaces for writing your own HTTP
server or performing HTTP requests.
This was a minor release 2 years on from 0.3 that fixes a few easy
bugs and improves Lua 5.4 support. Notable inclusions in this release:
- Support multiple elliptic curves under OpenSSL 1.1.1+ (#150)
- Improve support for Lua 5.4 (not longer require bit library to be
- Ignore delayed RST_STREAM frames in HTTP 2 (#145)
- Release page: https://github.com/daurnimator/lua-http/releases/tag/v0.4
- Homepage: https://daurnimator.github.io/lua-http/
- Documentation: https://daurnimator.github.io/lua-http/0.4
- Me: http://daurnimator.com/