[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaRocks 3.3.1
- From: Hisham <h@...>
- Date: Fri, 7 Feb 2020 11:39:14 +0100
Announcing version 3.3.1 of LuaRocks, the Lua package manager.
You can find all links at https://luarocks.org
— source packages for all supported platforms and binaries for
Windows and Linux are available.
This is a bugfix release. Here's what's changed:
* Fix downgrades of rocks containing directories: stop it
from creating spurious 0-byte files where directories have been
* Fix error message when attempting to copy a file that is missing
* Detect OpenBSD-specific dependency paths
This release contains commits by Jan S and myself.
Thank you all for your feedback, it's what keeps making LuaRocks better!