[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Help getting with lua: 'in' ; lecture notes 7 ; how is lua extensible
- From: Luke <lemmett81@...>
- Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2018 02:32:34 +0000
1. what does 'in' do in e.g. the following from lecture notes 6
2 lecture notes 7 "more about 'functions", slide 5'says
I have the following in the lua dema
3. the first set of lecture notes say
what does this mean?
To be specific, I am using lua as a middle layer, with a API designed' by
Brian Clarkson, of orthogonal devices, to an er-301 as the cpu. This is a eurorack
synthesizer module for manipulation and generation of audio and control
voltages. I am wondering if I can program lua to interface (I think is
the right word) with CSound code.
Apologies if I have sent this twice!