[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua source does not build for iOS since recent XCode Update
- From: "Soni L." <fakedme@...>
- Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2017 10:25:07 -0300
On 2017-09-26 05:46 AM, Javier Guerra Giraldez wrote:
On 26 September 2017 at 00:40, Soni L. <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
It isn't a ridiculous idea at all, *if* you can figure out some form of
mobile-oriented OS-level virtualization that's a bit more lightweight than
seriously, the whole idea of time sharing OSs was about having
different users that don't trust each other.
No. I wanna be able to spawn Python and RPC it to Lua from within Java
(because good luck combining python and java in the same process).
This is a bit more useful:
- system() works fine for binaries within your own app.
- every app can have its own web interface, be it my media player app,
my file browser app, or any of my chat apps. (because they already do,
just not on port 80 yet.)
- and so on. an app could even be a whole OS if it wanted to, since they
would be fully isolated.
Disclaimer: these emails may be made public at any given time, with or without reason. If you don't agree with this, DO NOT REPLY.