[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Lua callback in another thread
- From: Laurent Faillie <l_faillie@...>
- Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016 17:26:16 +0200
So the solution I found : a created a dedicated State containing only
functions' references and I put a mutex to protect it : the lock is used
only when I lookup for a function.
So consequentely :
- my main thread is totally decoupled from other ones (so never locked
by any other activities)
- childs ones are blocked only when at least 2 of them are looking up
for a function ... so almost never.