[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Wiki needs updating
- From: Paul Merrell <marbux@...>
- Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 15:02:12 -0700
I was going to add stepa alimov's utf8 library to the wiki but see
that someone else beat me to it. However, I see some disorganization
on the wiki that needs someone with more Unicode and wiki competence
than I have to fix.
*  Needs updating to reflect the UTF-8 support added in Lua 5.3.
* We have utf-8 libraries partially listed in two places.  and .
At the very least these listings need to be synchronized, but I
suspect it might be more consistent with the general organization of
the wiki to put them all in  and reference them from .
Anyone have time to straighten this out?
 http://lua-users.org/wiki/LuaUnicode (near bottom of page)
 http://lua-users.org/wiki/LibrariesAndBindings (near the end of
the Text Processing section)
[Notice not included in the above original message: The U.S. National
Security Agency neither confirms nor denies that it intercepted this