[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Looking for LUA/OpenWRT expert
- From: Henri Ploom <hploom@...>
- Date: Fri, 29 Jan 2016 17:30:30 +0200
Looking for a LUA/OpenWRT subcontractor/individual expert to develop, test, compile and document specific scripts and applications on top of Option CloudGate router. Possibly a long-term, remote relationship. No employment.
Initial scope of work:
- log monitoring script (monitor log(s) and take action(s) upon specific log entries)
- startup script (enable/disable cron jobs, perform specific actions)
- data accounting script (count globally uploaded/downloaded bytes at regular interval, include system variables (ie. system name, SIM card IMSI, etc.) and write to local/remote database)
- parameter change script (monitor mobile broadband modem for SIM card (IMSI) changes; in case of valid change look up the IMSI from predefined list (to be refreshed over FTP at regular intervals) and change APN, Username and Password parameters)
- WAN availability script (monitor two external IP addresses for availability, log uptime/downtime and perform specific actions)
- custom logging script (monitor specific device parameters (ie. number of wireless clients, mobile broadband modem signal strength/bandwidth, GPS coordinates, etc) and write to local/remote database)
- firmware compilation (add specific modules from OpenWRT repository to the existing firmware)
Proper documentation,vendor support and test environment will be provided. Subcontractor/expert is expected to develop, test and document the code.
If interested, submit your short LUA/OpenWRT resume relevant to the described scope, contact details, fixed price ask for scope and hourly rate for follow-ups, earliest start date and approximate duration to firstname.lastname@example.org
by Feb 6th, 2016, excluded. All offers will receive reply.