[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] LPeg 1.0
- From: Daurnimator <quae@...>
- Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2015 10:56:02 +1000
On 29 September 2015 at 03:42, Roberto Ierusalimschy
>> > This is version 1.0. It fixes some bugs from the previous version.
>> The HISTORY file only includes changes up to 0.12. It would be useful
>> to also see what's changed in 1.0. Thank you.
> I didn't even remember I had a HISTORY file :-) The changes are:
> * Changes from version 0.12 to 1.0
> + group "names" can be any Lua value
> + some bugs fixed
> + other small improvements
> It should be corrected now. Thanks,
> -- Roberto
Awesome. Thanks Roberto!
Reminder to people who have forked or based code on previous lpeg
releases: please update!
- https://github.com/pygy/LuLPeg (port of lpeg to pure lua)
- https://github.com/jdesgats/lpeg (lpeg with optimiser)
- https://github.com/sacek/LPegLJ (lpeg ported to luajit ffi)
- https://github.com/LuaDist/lpeg (lpeg compiled with cmake)