[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] ZeroBrane Studio 0.70; now with OpenResty, Lapis, and Moonscript debugging
- From: Paul K <paul@...>
- Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2014 17:04:35 +0000
ZeroBrane Studio is a lightweight Lua IDE with code completion, syntax
highlighting, live coding, remote debugger, code analyzer, and
integration with various Lua engines.
Some of the changes in this release (full details are in the changelog ):
- Added support for OpenResty/Nginx  (thanks to agentzh!) and Lapis
 (thanks to Leaf Corcoran!) debugging.
- Added re-indentation of selected fragment or entire file (Edit |
Source | Correct Indentation).
- Added line mapping support for debugging Lua-based languages (e.g.
- Fixed debugger compatibility with Lua 5.2.
It's also now possible to debug Moonscript applications using
ZeroBrane Studio and I'll post instructions on how this can be done
Installation packages for Windows, OSX, and Linux are available on the
project website: http://studio.zerobrane.com. Thank you for your
patches, feedback, and support of the project!