[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Can someone create and maintain rockspecs for my stuff?
- From: Leo Razoumov <slonik.az@...>
- Date: Wed, 4 Jun 2014 09:06:45 -0400
On 5/22/14, Marc Balmer <firstname.lastname@example.org> wrote:
> Am 22.05.2014 um 19:36 schrieb Marc Balmer <email@example.com>:
>> I have some Lua modules at https://github.com/mbalmer, the most important
>> imo being the PostgreSQL client binding. I would really love to see them
>> supported in this Lua Rocks ecosystem, however, I am no expert in this
>> area and I lack the ressources to do it myself. I am pre-occupied with
>> writing and maintaing the software.
>> If you'd be willing to create rockspecs and maintain them for some of
>> theses modules, that would be very welcome. Please contact me offlist if
>> - Marc Blamer
> The most interesting part of this email is that I managed to finally
> misspell my name by myself...
> Of course that should read:
> - Marc Balmer
Marc, sorry, but can't resist:-)
The best advertisement for someone's software project:
* Cannot maintain the package
* Cannot spell my own name :-)
* Word "Blame" is the root of misspelling