[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Registration for the Lua Workshop 2011 in Switzerland
- From: Marc Balmer <marc@...>
- Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2011 08:30:31 +0200
Dear users of Lua
The registration for the Lua Workshop 2011 in Switzerland is now open. Registration is a two-step process:
1) Fill in the email template below with your personal data and mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Pay the conference fee of CHF 130 at https://www.msys.ch/shop/lws2011.php using your Visa or Mastercard. If you prefer to wire the fee, you find all needed bank information at http://www.msys.ch/contact/bank_html
Once we received your email and the payment you will receive a confimation email and your registration is complete.
* Conference Information
The conference will be held September 8. - 9. in Frick, Switzerland. All conference information can be found online at http://www.lua.org/wshop11.html. Please make travel and accomodation arrangements by yourself, but contact us if you need any help or if you have special requirements.
* Conference fee
The conference fee of CHF 130 covers the following items:
- Two coffee breaks on both conference days
- Lunch, including (non-alcoholic) drinks, on both conference days (please note that the conference venue is a bit outside of the village, so there is no option to go to another place for lunch)
- A wine-tasting of the organic wines made at the FIBL after the first conference day
- A social-event, dinner style, after the wine-tasting in a nice nearby location (details will be announced later)
* Personal Data
I am a vegetarian: No
(change to yes if needed)
I need an invoice?: No
(change to yes if an invoice is needed)
Name on the credit card:
Arrival information (flight nr., airport, date, time), if known:
Departure information (flight nr., airport, date, time), if known:
For any questions related to the organization or the registration, please contact me directly.
I hope to you see you in Switzerland in September!
On behalf of the organizers,
micro systems, Wiesendamm 2a, Postfach, 4019 Basel
fon +41 61 383 05 10, fax +41 61 383 05 12, http://www.msys.ch/