[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Lua and Postgres
- From: Steve Litt <slitt@...>
- Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011 00:13:39 -0500
At our local Postgres meeting tonight, I asked how to interface Lua with
Postgres, and the people there tried to get it set up. A quick googling
indicated it should look something like this.
App Iface DB Proc Language
We spent the whole night trying to install LuaSQL. LuaRocks got installed just
fine, but no matter what they did, they couldn't get LuaSQL installed from
LuaRocks or any other way.
I've promised to give a Lua/Postgres dog and pony show at the next Orlando
Postres Users Group meeting, so I need to know these things:
1) Is LuaSQL the best way to interface between Lua and Postgres?
2) Is it necessary to go through LuaRocks? Is there a better way?
3) What is the procedure to install the Lua/Postgres interface?
Recession Relief Package