[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: RE: [ANN] Lua 5.2.0 (work5) now available
- From: "Michael Newberry" <mnewberry@...>
- Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 18:58:40 -0700
Is a 64-bit version coming?
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On
Behalf Of Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo
Sent: Saturday, October 30, 2010 5:04 PM
Subject: [ANN] Lua 5.2.0 (work5) now available
Lua 5.2.0 (work5) is now available at
MD5 bc8d74c2c1d2d08155074c05fa72344e -
SHA1 f645f903a8086bdce9eacd8e6f74bb5f43d8bceb -
This is a work version. All details may change in the final version.
But we are getting close to an alpha version.
The main changes since Lua 5.2.0 (work4) are:
- updated documentation
- new C API for unsigned integers
- bit library renamed to bit32; functions also renamed
- wider support for fast conversion from double to integer
The changes in Lua 5.2 are listed in
The complete diffs are available at
All feedback welcome. Thanks.