[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Userdata finalization order
- From: James Rhodes <jrhodes@...>
- Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2010 09:00:14 +1100
On Tue, Oct 19, 2010 at 6:48 AM, Javier Guerra Giraldez <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, Oct 18, 2010 at 2:20 PM, Francesco Abbate
> To impose always a specifici can't think of an example where:
> order of creation is simply too much restrictive or just impossible in
> many applications.
- A can be created before B
- but A depends on B (how did it exist before B, then?)
- you have to destroy A before B
objA = ClassA();
objB = ClassB();
-- Now A depends on B.