[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] fbclient 0.5.0
- From: Cosmin Apreutesei <cosmin.apreutesei@...>
- Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2010 03:53:29 +0300
Good news everyone,
Firebird's Lua binding v0.5.0 is out!
* improved automated testing suite:
* now testing against all 2.0-2.5 firebird and fbembed releases
to date on win32 and linux32 (linux64 coming with the next version of
* server binary bundles including start/stop scripts are now
available for download making it trivial to setup a testing
* improved st:run()/st:fetch() handling based on statement type
* added support for SQL_NULL type (fb 2.5+)
* added at:sqlcode(), at:sqlstate(), at:sqlerrors(), at:errors(),
* added at:start_transaction()
* added st:row()
* bug fixing, refactoring and documentation updates
Rockspeck and zip package here: http://code.google.com/p/fbclient/source/browse/
The next version will include a reflection module for metadata export
and schema comparison and synchronization between two databases.
PS: Could someone please update the rockspec in the LR repo, thanks!