[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Telescope, a test/spec framework for Lua
- From: Norman Clarke <norman@...>
- Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2010 10:24:44 -0300
Yesterday I released the first "stable" version of Telescope, a
test/spec framework for Lua.
Telescope is a customizable test library for Lua that allows for
declarative tests with nested contexts.
Some of its features include:
* Nestable test contexts/descriptions.
* Before/after functions per context.
* Integrated code coverage reports using Luacov.
* Very extensible, it's easy to add your own reporting formats,
assertions, callbacks, etc.
Telescope is free software, released under the MIT license. It can be
installed via Luarocks, and the source code is available here:
The URL above also has a README with introductory usage info. Module
documentation is available here:
Your feedback would be very welcome!