[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Idle 0.7b
- From: Thomas Lauer <thomas.lauer@...>
- Date: Thu, 16 Jul 2009 10:25:44 +0100
The Idle v0.7beta is out. See http://idle.thomaslauer.com for details
about Idle and http://idle.thomaslauer.com/download for downloads.
This release will be the last beta version.
+ the file I/O routines support files larger than 2/4 GB
+ new function gui.RegisterHotkey(hk[,cb]) connects system-wide
hotkeys with Idle callback functions
+ task.cancel(id) ends or kills a running task/thread
+ task.forcereturn(id) ends a runaway task/thread
+ strings can escape hexadecimal values as '\xXX'
- sqlite3.dll has been renamed idlesql.dll (should be transparent)
- the Tiny C support has been upgraded to v0.9.25
- the Perl support has been upgraded to the Perl 5.10 stream
Idle is a compact, powerful scripting language based on Lua. It is
available for Windows 2000 and later systems. Idle is released under the