[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: LPEG - next version
- From: Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@...>
- Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2009 16:09:06 -0300
> Just wondering, what is on the roadmap for LPEG? Any ideas as to when
> it would be out?
I must confess I am currently stuck. I think LPEG should support Unicode
(through UTF-8), but I have no idea what "to support Unicode" means :)
Other than that, there are a few details:
- The current limit on the size of patterns: It is easy to remove it
by doubling the size of the Instruction and therefore doubling the size
of every pattern. I am not sure it is worth the change.
- A few extra captures. (At least a "null" capture that actually
eliminates all captures from a pattern.)
- Complete the re module. Currently it does not support a few kinds