lua-users home
lua-l archive

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] [Date Index] [Thread Index]

Im changing my code to use swig, but I have found a problem. A function that takes one std::string as parameter produces an error when called from Lua: says that "string" was expected but got "string". Previously I was using Ogre::String but that produced an error about missing arguments, said that the function required 2 parameter, not 1. Also, if I use std::string in the header and string in the .cpp I got a similar error (expected std.. got string)

What one fool can do, another can.
Silvanus P. Thompson

______________________________________________ LLama Gratis a cualquier PC del Mundo. Llamadas a fijos y móviles desde 1 céntimo por minuto.