[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Lua scripting tools for reSIProcate
- From: "Alexander Altshuler" <alt@...>
- Date: Tue, 25 Mar 2008 13:51:33 +0300
LuaResip (resip) is a binding of open source reSIProcate SIP stack to
reSIProcate - www.resiprocate.org - most complete and standards
implementations of the key IETF RFCs relating to SIP.
Supported platform: Windows, but may be easily extended to all platforms
The key goals for this binding were to meet the following requirements:
- provide flexible scripting tools for SIP proxy/regisrar/etc
- minimize binding overhead
- simulate original C++ reSIProcate API as close as possible
LuaResip is a Lua module.
It consists of two logical parts:
- SIP message parser/builder
- multithreaded framework to create SIP applications
For more information see http://support.xeepe.com/node/30
This software is in alpha state - don't use it in real world projects at
the moment. We public it to see will we have community interest to
it in the future.