[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: [ANN] lua-users.org alternative wiki demo
- From: Bertrand Mansion <golgote@...>
- Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:45:06 +0100
Le 20 févr. 08 à 10:40, Paul Moore a écrit :
On 19/02/2008, Petite Abeille <email@example.com> wrote:
Is there a way to insert a code block without indenting every
So HTML markup is passed through unchanged? Surely that's fairly
insecure? It wouldn't be hard for a hacker to work out some sort of
<script></script> block that would do something nasty...
I think there are only a few tags allowed, <code> being one of them.
But I haven't checked in the source. I know that Markdown doesn't
filter this so it has to be added as a filter before Markdown
filtering is launched.
1. You should probably get rid of Blueprint since it doesn't allow
liquid design and that's what you want. Blueprint uses a grid, you
obviously don't need one. IMO, I don't see blueprint getting support
for liquid layout, it is not what it was designed for.
It seems Blueprint forces you to have this kind of markup in your code:
<div class='span-18 prepend-1 label'>
<div class='span-18 prepend-1'>
Looks even worse than using tables and transparent gifs...
2. Links color : I suggest light blue
3. Code blocks : I suggest using overflow: auto; with a light
background color and syntax coloring, as well as a copy/paste plain
text version :)
4. File uploads : I suggest using ajax fun for posting the file to a
form in an iframe. this way, you don't have to move to a new page, you
can manage your files and your content on the same page. I have coded
that for another project, I can help you with it if you want.
5. Filters : I haven't checked in your code but you should have a safe
html filter in order to avoid your site being used for XSS attacks
6. I don't think it is possible to use your code with lighttpd and
fastcgi for example since you seem to rely on your HTTP.lua server ?
Unless I missed something of course. It might then be interesting to
make it easier to deploy your work in such environments ?
Work : http://www.mamasam.com
Blog : http://golgote.freeflux.net