[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] Metalua 0.4.1
- From: Fabien <fleutot+lua@...>
- Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 00:00:32 +0100
Metalua 0.4.1 is available at http://metalua.luaforge.net/download.html
Metalua is a static meta-programming system based on Lua 5.1. See http://repo.or.cz/w/metalua.git?a=blob;f=README.TXT for details.
Changes since 0.4 include:
- A properly working runtime error reporting: source line infos are now correctly included in the bytecode. thanks to V. Egorov.
- Support for 64 bits processors, thanks to O. Gournet.
- Interactive REPL in the front-end, with optional readline support.
Interactions with scoped extensions is not fully functional yet.
- Update of Pluto to version 2.2: dependencies to patched VM are dropped (the previous version required LUAI_FUNC symbols to be exported by the VM, which wasn't the case for non BSD-based platforms). Thanks to B. Sunshine-Hill for his very reactive user support.
- Build for visual studio .NET, thanks to D. Manura
- Update of the included VM from the Pluto-modified 5.1.2 to the regular 5.1.3.
- a couple of minor bug fixes