[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] LuaRocks 0.4.1
- From: Hisham <hisham.hm@...>
- Date: Fri, 25 Jan 2008 15:11:32 -0200
And here is release 0.4.1 of LuaRocks, the system for deployment and
management of Lua modules.
This is a bugfix release, addressing all issues reported since 0.4.
There are a few new features as well:
* Rockspec support for the "unpack" command, making it easier to debug rockspecs
* New configuration-time flags to simplify the specification of the
location of scripts and modules installed by rocks (see "./configure
--help" or "install.bat /?" for details).
* Complete code documentation, which had lagged behind in 0.4, was
* Many assorted bugfixes.
Download links and documentation are available at http://www.luarocks.org
Check out the ever-growing repository of currently available rocks at:
Recent additions to the repository include: lua-imlib2, lunit, LuaGL,
lua-tinycdb, coxpcall, config, LuaFAM, LuaSyslog, lpc, LuaDaemon,
LuaDNS, Nancy, ConcurrentLua. Thanks to all contributors!