[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: luasql.odbc and SQL Server 2005
- From: Ralph Hempel <rhempel@...>
- Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:41:00 -0500
Ralph Hempel wrote:
I am trying to use the luasql that comes with the Kepler 1.1
distro to connect to a system ODBC data source.
I can connect to the data source and get a connection object
back, but when I do even a simple query like
db:execute("SELECT * FROM sys.tables")
I get an ASSERT at line 63 of ls_odbc.c which appears to be
sqltypetolua() failing becasue it cannot figure out what
the type of the data is.
I'm trying to connect to an instance of SQL 2005, any similar
problems or things I could look for?
Bad form, I know, but there are three other bits of information that
1. I'm doing this on a Windows 2000 host machine
2. The host machine is NOT the machine that SQL 2005 is running on
3. The ODBC service on the host can connect to the database on
the other machine successfully