[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANN] CGILua 5.0.1 Released
- From: "Andre Carregal" <carregal@...>
- Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 12:25:49 -0300
CGILua is a tool for creating dynamic Web pages and manipulating input data
from Web forms. CGILua allows the separation of logic and data handling from
the generation of pages, making it easy to develop web applications with
One of advantages of CGILua is its abstraction of the underlying Web server.
You can develop a CGILua application for one Web server and run it on any
other Web server that supports CGILua, even if using a different launching
* Uses Compat-5.1 Release 5.
* Caches Lua Pages template strings.
* New configuration examples.
* Improvements in the Session library.
* Removed the debug package from the user scripts environment.
* POST handling bug fixes (related to the text/plain content type).
CGILua is part of the Kepler Project and can be found at
CGILua is free software, using the same license as Lua 5.0, and follows the
package proposal for Lua 5.1 (using Compat-5.1).
Any comments and feedback are welcome.