[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: class system with token filters
- From: Andreas Stenius <kaos@...>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2006 12:52:35 +0200
I agree with a common prefix, but would sugggest another prefix that
doesn't make the new keyword two tokens.
It doesn't have to look pretty, since all token filtering is highly
experimental, so a rationale of simply adding the prefix TF_ would do,
in my opinion (e.g. TF_class).
John Belmonte skrev:
Andreas Stenius wrote:
I've begun a small attempt at a class system implemented with token
Find it here: http://kaos.explosive.se/svn/lua/class.lua
This one requires the new token filter patch from lhf.
I'd prefer that token filters use the convention of a $ prefix for any
added keywords (e.g. $class). Rationale:
* makes it clear that the keyword is an extension
* avoids clash with identifiers in an existing program
* avoids clash with future real keywords