[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: [ANNOUNCE] IUP 2.3.1
- From: Antonio Scuri <scuri@...>
- Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2005 04:12:26 -0300
The IUP toolkit has been updated to version 2.3.1.
You can find the list of changes and the updated files for download at:
I would like to point out the following changes:
- New support for 64-bits Linux.
- Changed the KEYPRESS_CB and K_ANY callback are now compatible with
Portuguese Brazilian ABNT keyboard layout in Windows and Linux.
- Fixed IupDestroy for correct memory deallocation.
- Fixed popup menu bug in Windows.
- Fixed IupTree initialization for LED usage.
- New IupTree feature to rename a node in place.
- New IupColorbar control. It is a palette of colors to allow the selection
of primary and secondary colors.