[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Letting Lua manage game memory
- From: Ando Sonenblick <ando@...>
- Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 14:09:28 -0700
As good as Lua's mem management is, I always adhere to the adage that
it's better to have direct control over as much as possible (assuming
that the effort to do so isn't prohibitive)...
So I'd say go with your own management...
Come learn about Sprite Studio: The paradigm-shifting 2D Multimedia
Authoring Environment for creating...
- Web Content: Animated GIF Banners, JPEGs, Linear Flash Movies, and
- QuickTime Content: Titling, Transitions, Post Processing Effects,
- Desktop Content: Custom, Fully-Interactive, Graphic- and
Animation-Intensive Mac/PC Desktop Applications
It's all at: http://www.spritec.com
On Apr 13, 2005, at 1:26 PM, Jose Marin wrote:
I would like to know your oppinion on let Lua manage
the memory of the game objects (meshes, textures,
I was using STL, but I think that Lua manages memory
So instead of create a custom objects manager, I'm
thinking on let Lua do the job!
What do you think about that?
Yahoo! Acesso Grátis - Internet rápida e grátis.
Instale o discador agora! http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/